Frequently asked Questions and Answers
1) Questions: What Currency rates are quoted on website?
Answer: All rates quoted in "US dollars".
2) Question: Do you accept credit cards over the phone?
Answer: We "do not" accept credit card information over to the phone.
3) Question: What type of payments do you accept?
Answer: We accept PayPal, WePay, Master Card, Visa, Cash, American Express, Discover, Google Pay and Debit Cards.
4) Question: What is PayPal?
Answer: PayPal is a global e-commerce payment portal, allowing payments to be made through the Internet using a credit/debit cards or a PayPal account. The safest and easiest way to pay without giving your card information.
5) Question: What is WePay?
Answer: WePay is a global e-commerce payment portal, allowing payments to be made through the Internet using a credit/debit cards or a WePay account. The safest and easiest way to pay without giving your card information.
6) Qestion: Do I need a PayPal or WePay account to make payment on your website?
Answer: "You do not" need a PayPal or WePay account to pay online, PayPal and WePay allows you to pay using your credit or debit card.
7) Question: How do we meet your driver/agent when we arrive at the airport?
Answer: After leaving the customs hall proceed to the front exit of the Arrivals Hall to the pick-up area where you will see our agent holding a sign with your name.
8) Question: How do we meet your driver for hotel/resort or return pick up?
Answer: Please meet our agent at the front of your hotel/resort 15 minutes prior the pick-up time specified on voucher.
9) Question: How can I book services?
Answer: After identifying the service you need, click on the book button and follow the instructions.
10) Question: What is your cancellation fee or policy?
Answer: Cancellations must be made within 48 hours prior to services. A cancellation fee of 45% will be charged thereafter.
How to contact us?
Tel: (876) 979-2021 or (876) 863-1798