Zip Line Tour from RIU Montego Bay
Enjoy the views of rural Jamaica on the longest zip line in the Caribbean, one of 5 ziplines, varying in length from 250' to the amazing 1,600' Big Timba. We welcome you to Lethe Estates, a private, gated farming community situated along the Great River.
Zip Line Canopy Tour Highlights
- Chance to zip across the longest zip line in the Caribbean
- Start your adventure with wild 6-wheel drive Pinzgauers, military troop transport vehicles
- Take in refreshing views of the verdant green surrounding the Great River
- Traverse along a 250' jungle bridge
- Stroll through our botanical gardens and taste the "Flavors of Jamaica"
RIU Montego Bay Zip Line Tour Description
Enjoy the views of rural Jamaica on the longest zip line in the Caribbean, one of 5 zip lines, varying in length from 250' to the amazing 1,600' Big Timba. We welcome you to Lethe Estates, a private, gated farming community situated along the Great River.
Feel the sensation of flying with the birds as you pass over the tree canopy.
Marvel at magnificent views of the Jamaica hills and farmland and the Great River below, while traveling at speeds of 40 mph. Climb onto the jungle bridge, 250' long, as you travel to the next zip line with professional guides.
Every zip line canopy tour includes an exciting off-road ride in our 6-wheel drive Pinzgauers, military troop transport vehicles, and the Flavors of Jamaica eco tour. Photographers are available for hire for $35-$50 for a group of 2-6 and you can take your photo CD home after your tour. A welcome area, "The Green," features a snack bar, restroom facilities, and tables and chairs along side the Great River where you can relax after you allow the adrenaline to wear off.
What's included in your Zip Line Adventure:
- Round trip transfer between resort and attraction site
- Entrance fee to attraction site
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional Tour Information:
- Tour times are scheduled to accommodate your requested time
- It is recommended to bring a camera and cash and for your safety, wear walking/hiking shoes - Any closed-toe shoes with secure backs (No clogs, flip-flops, or other footwear that will slip off), pants, no skirts or belly shirts, no dangling earrings, chest or belly button rings and tie long hair back.
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site.
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking
- Each participant is required to sign a release of liability. Guests under the age of 18 must have a parent sign for them. As with any adventure sport, riding ziplines, hiking and off-roading can be dangerous
- This being a family outdoor adventure, guests disturbing the peace of other guests with profanity, vulgarity or otherwise will not be allowed to continue the tour. Refunds will not be given in this situation.