RIU Montego Bay: Rockland Bird Sanctuary Tour
Go on a quest just west of Montego Bay to a little town in the mountains called Anchovy. Bask in the sanctuary of birds of many colors and species. At the feeding station, every afternoon at 2:00pm, the birds come to feed.
Rockland Bird Sanctuary Highlights
- Experience the paradise of local species of birds in Jamaica ranging from todies, quits, warblers, streamertails and other hummingbirds.
- Learn about local flora and fauna.
- Get closer to nature while you feed the birds as they land on your hand
At the Rockland Bird Sanctuary you will see bananaquits, hummingbirds including the black billed streamertail and the red-billed streamertail (also known as the Doctor Bird - national bird of Jamaica). If you wait long enough, a hummingbird may land on your finger and feed from a bottle containing an elixir that they love! Enjoy the sound of nature as you take in the beauty and fresh air that surrounds you.
What's included in Rockland Bird Feeding Tour:
- Round trip transfer between resort and attraction site
- Entrance fee to attraction site
- Gratuities (optional)
Rockland Bird Feeding Station Additional Information:
- Tour times are scheduled to accommodate your requested time
- It is recommended to bring a camera and cash
- All our vehicles ae non-smoking
Note. Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site.
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.