Bob Marley Nine Mile with Dunn’s River Falls from RIU Montego Bay
Go on a mystical journey to the birth and resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae" Bob Marley, who's taken reggae music to the four corners of the world. Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in the small village of "Nine Mile” after which you can take a dip in one of the pools by the 600 ft cascading splendor that is Dunn’s River Falls.
Bob Marley Nine Mile with Dunn's River Falls Tour Highlights
- Drive along the island's scenic coastline
- Chance to walk on the very ground Bob Marley was birthed and laid to rest
- Experince a rustic and authentic side of the island of Jamaica
- Climb the world famous 600 ft falls in a human chain, led by experienced guides
- Enjoy golden sand lapped by the aquamarine waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy access to water sports activities
- Chance to shop at the Dunn’s River Craft Market
This adventurous experience takes you on a mystical journey to the birth and final resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae," Robert Nesta Marley (Bob Marley), who has taken reggae music to the four corners of the world.
Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in the small village of "Nine Mile."
Visit the home, burial ground and the place where the King himself gathered his thoughts for his songs - the rock he meditated on. Get the chance to view many historical artifacts including guitars, awards and photographs and to relive his memories as your own.
After you stir it up, simmer down at the Dunn's River Falls Park, which has the perfect environment for fun and relaxation, suitable for the entire family. There is a delightful new discovery around every corner. Climb the falls in a human chain led by experienced Falls Guides. For the less brave - live vicariously. View the activities of the more intrepid from the "safe" vantage point of the terrace or deck.
You can also catch some of the warm island sun on the golden sands lapped by the aquamarine waters of the Caribbean Sea. Before you bring your great adventure to an end, you may purchase some locally made pieces at the Dunn’s River Craft Market, pieces by which you will remember your trip to Jamaica or take them home to love ones.
What's included in your Tour
- Private round trip transfer between pier or resort and attraction sites
- Entrance fee to attraction sites
What's Not included in your Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Fee does not cover additional purchases
- Aqua shoe rental or purchase
- Fee does not cover water sports rentals or purchases made during shopping experience
- Tour times are scheduled to accommodate your requested time
- Best to take your bathing suit, towels, camera (waterproof) and cash
- Lockers are available for rent to store your personal belongings
- Please research the location of your port of call or resort prior to booking to ensure that the tour option selected covers the route between your port of call or resort and attraction site
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.