Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour
Go on a mystical journey to the birth and resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae" Bob Marley, who's taken reggae music to the four corners of the world. Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in this small village called "Nine Mile."
Bob Marley Tour Highlights
- Chance to walk on the very ground Bob Marley was birthed and laid to rest
- Take in views of historical artifacts
- Opportunity to see a rustic and authentic side of the island of Jamaica
Bob Marley Tour Description
Our Bob Marley Reggae adventurous experience takes you on a mystical journey to the birth and final resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae," Robert Nesta Marley (Bob Marley), who has taken reggae music to the four corners of the world.
Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in this small village called "Nine Mile."
This experience will take you on a tour to visit the home, burial ground and the place where the King himself gathered his thoughts for his songs - the rock he meditated on. Get the chance to view many historical artifacts including guitars, awards and photographs. Nine Mile is where Bob Marley’s musical career began and also influenced many of his songs and now you can get the chance to relive his memories as your own. Go don’t go back home without , try it today!
What's included in your Bob Marley Nine Mile Experience:
- Round trip transfer between resort and attraction site
- Entrance fee to attraction site
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food (Food can be purchased at attraction for an additonal cost)
Additional Tour Information:
- Tour times are scheduled to accommodate your requested time
- It is recommended to bring a camera and cash
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the transfer selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site.
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.