Bob Marley Nine Mile with Dunn’s River Falls Tour
Go on a mystical journey to the birth and resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae" Bob Marley, who's taken reggae music to the four corners of the world. Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in the small village of "Nine Mile”.
Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour Highlight
- Drive along the island's scenic coastline
- Chance to walk on the very ground Bob Marley was birthed and laid to rest
- Experince a rustic and authentic side of the island of Jamaica
This adventurous experience takes you on a mystical journey to the birth and final resting place of the legendary "King of Reggae," Robert Nesta Marley (Bob Marley), who has taken reggae music to the four corners of the world.
Experience the meaning of Jamaican hospitality in the small village of "Nine Mile."
Visit the home, burial ground and the place where the King himself gathered his thoughts for his songs - the rock he meditated on. Get the chance to view many historical artifacts including guitars, awards and photographs and to relive his memories as your own.
What's included in your Tour
- Private round trip transfer between pier or resort and attraction sites
- Entrance fee to attraction sites
What's Not included in your Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Fee does not cover additional purchases
- Aqua shoe rental or purchase
- Fee does not cover water sports rentals or purchases made during shopping experience
- Tour times are scheduled to accommodate your requested time
- Best to take your towels, camera and cash
- Please research the location of your resort prior to booking to ensure that the tour option selected covers the route between your resort and attraction site
- All of our vehicles are non-smoking
- All vehicles are fully air-conditioned
There are currently no any reviews about this product.
There are currently no any question about this product.