Experience Shore Excursions and Tours from Falmouth Port, Jamaica
If you are visiting Jamaica on a cruise come experience shore excursions and tours from Falmouth Port, Jamaica, you can choose from many options of cruise lines, you trip will be a blast as there is so much to do and see, the Falmouth Port is one of the best in the Caribbean with its recent update and opening, getting to your shore excursions are easy and the facility is clean.
List of Cruise Lines for your shore excursions and tours
- Carnival Breeze Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Independence of the Seas Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Disney Fantasy Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Navigator Of The Seas Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Grandeur Of The Seas Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Oasis Of The Seas Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Freedom Of The Seas Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- MSC Divina Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Liberty Of The Seas Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Allure of the Seas Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
- Zuiderdam Cruise Line to Falmouth Port
Upon arrival at the port advise the dispatcher of your intention or your excursions carrier and they will direct you to them, the port is located between the two most popular tourist destinations in Jamaica, the Montego Bay City and Ocho Rios Town, both only 30-45 minutes away, if you do not want to venture far, Falmouth has a great history and culture, you check out the shops, historic buildings, local shopping and the craft markets.
List of the best shore excursions and tours
- Bob Marley Nine Mile burial ground
- Horseback Riding
- Dunn’s River Falls Tour
- Blue Hole or Secret Falls
- Fire Water
- Doctor Cave Beach or Aqua Sol Theme Park and Beach
- More Falmouth Shore Excursions and Tours
The people is so friendly and great, always warm smile and someone ready to help you have the best time in Jamaica. Often times you hear that it is not safe to venture but I guarantee that you will be missing out on a lot, there are safety officers and the local police offers strategically placed island wide for your safety and protection, and the best security is from the people, a single friend in Jamaica will go a long way, Jamaicans will go the extra mile to ensure that you are safe.
No worries about money conversions as US Dollar, Canadian Dollar and Pound Sterling is widely accepted, the most common used is the US Dollars, all shops and stores in Jamaica accept and prefer US Dollars, remember always find out the exchange rate from the Bank Of Jamaica website and then speak to your guide about the local rates, you can never go wrong.
It is very easy to enjoy Jamaica, all you need is a great vibes, while you are here remember to learn some of the local language “Patois” known locally as Patois (Patwa or Patwah) and called Jamaican Creole by linguists, is an English-based creole language with West African influences (a majority of loan words of Akan origin) spoken primarily in Jamaica and the Jamaican diaspora. (Quoted from Google.com).
This is just a taste of the things we can tell you about your visit but to truly experience shore excursions and tours from Falmouth Port, Jamaica, you have to be there, visit soon and remember to book your Falmouth Shore Excursions with Jamaica Customised Vacations, Transportation and Tours.